This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. For more information on what data is contained in the cookies, please see our
To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow Cookies button below.
2RCA Male to 2RCA Male Stereo Audio Cable
- Connectors: 2RCA male to 2RCA male
- 24K gold plated connectors resist corrosion and reduce tarnish
- Copper braided and aluminum foil shielding provide cable flexibility and greatly reduce undesired EMI/RFI interference
- Polyethylene Foam (PF) dielectric insulator greatly minimizes signal loss
- Tin platted copper core reduces oxidation and increases wire life
ConnectivityFosPower premium 2RCA male to 2RCA male stereo audio cable allows you to connect your audio equipment or any equipment with L/R jack to your office or home stereo audio system.
Tin-plated Copper Core
The tin plated copper core of the FosPower stereo audio cables reduces oxidation and increases the wire life.
The core of the FosPower stereo audio cables are covered with polyethylene foam (PF) dielectric insulator which greatly minimizes signal loss.
Dual Layer Braided and Foil Shielding
FosPower stereo audio cables dual layer shields are braided with copper and protected by aluminum foil, which provides cable flexibility and greatly reduces unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
24k Gold-plated Connectors
FosPower premium stereo audio cables are made from high quality 24k gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion and reduce tarnish.
|UPC||FOSCBL-2152 = 813154021520, FOSCBL-2153 = 813154021537, FOSCBL-2154 = 813154021544, FOSCBL-2155 = 813154021551, FOSCBL-2156 = 813154021568|