This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. For more information on what data is contained in the cookies, please see our
To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow Cookies button below.
RCA Male to RCA Male Digital Audio Coaxial Cable
- Connectors: 1 Digital Coaxial Audio male to Digital Coaxial Audio male
- Works on all types of digital coaxial audio ports, including hard to access recessed ports
- Orange color-coded connectors on both ends of the connectors makes connecting your devices together as simple as possible
- 24k gold plated connectors resist corrosion and reduce tarnish
- Copper braided and Aluminum Mylar dual shielding provide cable flexibility and greatly reduce undesired EMI/RFI interference
- Polyethylene Foam (PF) dielectric insulation greatly minimizes signal loss
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
As low as $17.99
ConnectivityFosPower's premium Digital Audio Coaxial Cable allows you to connect your Blu-ray/DVD player, HDTV, media player, set-top box, or any other audio device with a coaxial audio port to your audio processor, amplifier, audio mixer, sampler, synthesizer, speakers, or subwoofer through the S/PDIF interface.
Recessed Port FriendlyEnsure a stable connection with all types of coaxial ports to prevent loss of signal, including recessed ports that can be difficult to access or connect to.
Color CodingThe connector contains a very distinguishable orange base to help guide users to the correct port. Most digital audio ports are colored orange to be easily recognized, as devices increasingly have more input ports.
24k Gold Plated ConnectorsFosPower's premium audio cables are made from high quality 24k gold plated connectors that resist corrosion and reduce tarnish.
Dual Layer Braided and Mylar ShieldingCopper braided shielding combined with Aluminum Mylar shielding inside the PVC jacket provides cable flexibility and reduces unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
PF InsulatorThe core of the FosPower digital coaxial RCA cables are covered with polyethylene foam (PF) dielectric insulation, which greatly minimizes signal loss.
Limited Lifetime WarrantyThis product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Please refer to FosPower's website for more information.
|UPC||FOSCBL-2193 = 813154021933, FOSCBL-2194 = 813154021940, FOSCBL-2195 = 813154021957, FOSCBL-2196 = 813154021964, FOSCBL-2197 = 813154021971|
Write Your Own Review